HTASA is a non-profit organisation whose aim is to stimulate interest in the study of History.
HTASA AIMS TO:
- support effective teaching and learning of History in schools.
- engender in students (indirectly through their teachers) a love of History and its relevance to an individual and society.
- arrange meetings, lectures, seminars, conferences and other activities.
- prepare and circulate publications, resources and educational research to advance the teaching of History.
- represent the views of the Association and its members in educational, government, business and community organisations.
Click on the image to meet the dedicated volunteers behind the HTASA.