Register to receive a “no obligation” Welcome Kit.
- Using the National History Challenge Judging Sheet as a guide, six (6) entries per entry level may be submitted for judging beyond your school. An entry must be entered in an entry level and may also be entered into one special category. Please check that your entries conform to the criteria.
- Collect signed permission forms and send to your state coordinator.
- Ensure entries are submitted online by the closing date, 27 August 2021.
- Order Certificates of Participation online. These are for ALL participants, not just those submitted for regional or state judging, and can be ordered at any time.
- Think about the theme of “SIGNIFICANCE: History matters” before you choose your topic.
- Read the criteria of the competition.
- Choose your presentation format.
- Decide if you want to enter a Special Category as well as your year level.
- If selected for submission by your teacher, complete and digitally sign the online entry form. If your entry is unable to be submitted via upload e.g. a physical model or a large video file, detailed instructions will be provided while completing the online entry form. Please read and follow these instructions.
- Telephone support for online submissions will be available from 16 to 27 August 2021. Questions before that time should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When can I start?
Entry is now open. Please ensure that you submit all entries before the due date of 27 August 2021.
- Before submitting your nominated entries please make sure you:
- select a maximum of six (6) entries for each Entry Level
- have, where applicable, nominated entries for a Special Category award.
- enter online before the closing date.
What do I do if I have any questions or problems or need more details?