Register to receive a “no obligation” Welcome Kit.
- Six (6) entries per year group may be submitted for judging beyond school level, using the National History Challenge Judging Sheet as a guide. An entry must be entered in an age group. It may also be entered into no more than one special category. Please check that your entries conform to the criteria.
- Collect signed permission forms and send to your state coordinator.
- Ensure entries are submitted online by the closing date, 28 August 2020. This date is subject to change, so please check here for continued updates.
- Order Certificates of Participation online. These are for ALL participants, not just those submitted for regional or state judging, and can be ordered at any time.
- Think about the theme of CONTESTED hiSTORIES before you choose your topic.
- Read the criteria of the competition.
- Choose your presentation format.
- Decide if you want to enter a Special Category as well as your year level.
- If selected for submission by your teacher, complete and digitally sign the online entry form. If your entry is unable to be submitted via upload e.g. a physical model or a large video file, detailed instructions will be provided while completing the online entry form. Please read and follow these instructions.
- Telephone support for online submission will be available from 17 to 28 August 2020. Questions before that time should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I start?
Entry is now open. Please ensure that you submit all entries before the due date of 28 August 2020.
Before submitting your nominated entries please make sure you:
- select a maximum of six (6) entries for each Year Level category for secondary schools or six (6) entries for each primary level.
- have, where applicable, nominated entries for a Special Category award.
- enter online before August 28 2020.
Where to send 3D models?
Please visit our contacts page.
What do I do if I have any questions or problems or need more details?